Friday, March 15, 2013

FEARS

I find routines to be the most daunting of all my fears
I find the words "every day," typed neatly under my 6:45 AM alarm, terrifying.
I find the feeling I get when driving to and from school, &
to and from work nauseating.
When I think of people who work in offices, it drives me mad.
The words "nine to five" make my head spin.
The truth is, i'm afraid of routine. I'm horrified of it. I hate it.
If I could see a different pretty picture every time I opened my eyes, i'd be delighted.
If I could wake every day in a new city, surrounded by foreign people, i'd be happy.
If my life could be a slew of fleeting moments, i'd be complete.



2 comments:

  1. "If my life could be a slew of fleeting moments, i'd be complete."

    I just like this and I like your blog and you, too, I guess.

    ReplyDelete